PV is looking for an experienced financial professional to join our fast growing team. If you are interested, please read on to see the official job description and contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seeking top candidates for an Associate position at Plaza Ventures, one of Canada’s leading venture capital firms. With a growing AUM and multiple funds spanning a range of investment strategies now in market, we are looking for an entrepreneurial, driven, team player to expand our deal team.
The Associate will gain unique experience in helping to complete a wide variety of transactions in an execution-intensive, small team orientation.
Working as a part of a small team responsible for investment execution and on-going portfolio management, the Associate will have a wide variety of responsibilities and must possess an entrepreneurial attitude to take initiative and get things done with minimal supervision.
Sample Tasks are as follows:
Transaction Sourcing, Evaluation and Execution:
- Sourcing, assessment and tracking of new investment opportunities
- Market research and investment thesis development
- Investment due diligence (financial, competitive, strategic, etc.)
- Detailed financial projection / returns modeling and valuation analysis
Portfolio Company Support:
- Financial modeling, updating portfolio reports, budgeting and general analytical support
- Support in operating plan development, strategic initiatives and corporate development
Investment Portfolio Tracking, Monitoring and Reporting:
- Financial and operating performance monitoring and reporting
- Valuation modeling and capitalization tracking
- Limited partner reporting and information request support
- MUST HAVE 2 – 3 years of investment banking, consulting, or transaction advisory experience
- Proficiency in modeling
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Undergraduate degree in business or related field from a recognized institution
- Experience with early-stage technology companies preferred
- Competitive; commensurate with experience and performance
Please send all resumes and inquiries to email@example.com