Mobify Teams Up with Amplience to Create Ecommerce Solution
KM WORLD | JAN 27, 2020
Mobify and Amplience team up to create ecommerce solution
Mobify and Amplience are launching API integration that allows clients to easily integrate Mobify’s agile front-end platform and Amplience’s cloud-based Dynamic Content. This combination will allow enterprises looking to embrace headless commerce to connect the two systems to work optimally with a streamlined agile workflow across the content and code.
This integration will allow marketing teams to focus on getting exceptional content to the right customer at the right time on the right device, while digital product and technical teams will gain the agility to continually experiment and improve user experiences on the decoupled front-end.
With Mobify’s agile front-end platform integrated with Amplience’s headless CMS, digital businesses can:
- Transition to fully headless solutions with components from industry-leading players
- Deliver a seamless omnichannel experience to customers with an API-first approach that unifies backend systems to access data and functionality in real-time
- Enable much higher content reuse, dynamic rendering and personalization across sites, apps, voice interfaces, in-store displays and more
- Achieve marketing velocity with systems working together to provide creative teams the freedom to optimize and publish content to any platform, while still having the ability to change the look and feel at any given time
With this new integration, Mobify and Amplience customers will be able to create experiences and content to drive engagement, sales and loyalty even faster since the integration provides a clear path to effectively combine workflows from both products, unlocking their full value.
“With this partnership and the new integration, we’re taking the Mobify and Amplience partnership to the next level by continuing to remove the heavy lifting for our customers and delivering the ecosystem connectivity they need to move forward with confidence.”
– Igor Faletski, CEO of Mobify