StackAdapt, Drop & TWG Have Hired Over 90 Positions This July
AINSLEY SMITH, DAILYHIVE (JUL 4, 2018)
In a recent blog post titled “12 Awesome Toronto Companies Hiring Over 90 Positions this July”, the DailyHive listed Drop, StackAdapt, and TWG (PV’s strategic technology partner) as three companies that are tapping into Toronto’s impressive talent pool to hire up this summer.
- Who: Drop is a rapidly growing technology start-up that aspires to become the “Snapchat of Loyalty”. Through its mobile app, users can supercharge their debit and credit cards to automatically earn points from places from their favourite brands, like Starbucks, Under Armour, Forever 21, and Uber. Users can then redeem points for rewards at popular restaurants, brands, retailers, and more.
- Jobs: Drop is looking to hire a Full Stack Software Engineer, Product Designer, Frontend Software Engineer, Product Engineer, Data Engineer ETL & Analytics and a Backend Software Engineer.
- Perks: Located near the St. Lawrence Market, perks include team retreats, flexible schedules, team lunches, and competitive health and dental benefits.
- More: To learn more about Drop and these exciting opportunities, make sure to visit the career page.
- Who: StackAdapt is a disruptive advertising company that’s more than just an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination, and creativity. As one of the fastest growing tech startups in Toronto, StackAdapt has already doubled in size continues to grow.
- Jobs: StackAdapt is looking to hire a Business Intelligence Analyst, Programmatic Partnerships Manager, Account Executive, Account Manager, Business Development Representative, Campaign Optimization Manager, Director of Media Trading, Data Engineer, and a Full Stack Software Engineer.
- Perks: Employee perks include free healthy snacks, Apple gear, beer Fridays, an office right in the heart of downtown Toronto, free lunches, full benefits, company events, and other fun activities.
- More: Full details for each of these jobs can be found on the company career page.
- Who: Since 2002, TWG has been building great software for its clients, including enterprise companies, not-for profit organizations, governments, and some of the fastest growing startups in Canada, that launches faster, reduces waste, and delivers measurable results to their organization.
- Jobs: Currently, the Toronto office is looking to hire an Art Director, Associate Product Manager, Engineering Manager, Product Manager, Senior Mobile Engineer, Senior Software Engineer, and a VP of Business Development.
- Perks: Employee perks include a friendly environment with flexible office hours, comprehensive health coverage that includes prescriptions, dental, vision care, long-term disability and life insurance, funding for personal education, healthy snacks, mobile phone plan, paid parental leave, conferences and events, and a paid gym membership.
- More: You can learn more about these opportunities on the TWG careers page.
To learn more about the other companies included on this list, please visit the DailyHive website at the source address below.